Frankfurt, 2 June 2021
The XBRL Europe Digital Event on Sustainability/ESG will be held on Thursday 24th June from 14:00 to 17:00. Over a period of two hours several presentations will be made on Environmental, Social, and Governance reporting. This event is part of the XBRL Europe digital week (24 June – 28 June).
Please find below the overview of speakers who will give a presentation during this session.
- 14:00 Introduction of the Workgroup
- 14:10 Keynote address – Patrick de Cambourg – EFRAG PTF and French ANC Chair – About CSRD and the ESG in the EU
- 14:40 UK FRC Philip Fitz-Gerald – The ESG approach in the UK
- 14:50 A changing European ESG landscape with Sustainability reporting initiatives and an emerging digitalised reporting chain – Tord Andersson
- 15:00 Q&A
- 15:10 Break
- 15:25 Introduction – Anne-Marie Schoonbeek
- 15:30 ESG reporting as a business strategy: lessons learned by companies on their ESG journey
- 15:40 How can voluntary reporting on ESG help in financing business’ activities?
- 15:50 Digitization at The Impact management project – Liv Watson
- 16:00 Reporting standards landscape – Erik Breen
- 16:10 TAGTF Key takeaways for Taxonomy architecture suitable for ESG reporting – Ben Russell
- 16:20 ESG 2.0 – the next step from an investor point of view – Frank Klein
- 16:30 Point of view of Auditors – TBD
- 16:40 Questions from audience
For more information and registration