Vienna, April 4, 2019 The EMC unanimously approved the co-opting of the DVFA sit on the EFFAS Board by Mr. Frank, in substitution of Mr. Bielmeier elected in 2018. The term of office of DVFA expires in June 2020.
Ralf is DVFA Secretary General and Managing Director and represents DVFA in several committees such as the Advisory Board of the German Financial Market Authority BaFin, the Investors and Markets Advisory Committee (IMAC) of Deutsche Börse, and until the end of 2014 was a member of the International Integrated Reporting Committee’s Council.
The current composition of the EFFAS EMC:
- Chairman, Jesus López Zaballos (IEAF, Spain)
- Deputy Char, Friedrich Mostböck (ÖVFA, Austria)
- Treasurer, Hans Buysse (ABAF-BVFA, Belgium)
- Jean Baptiste Bellon (SFAF, France)
- Ralf Frank (DVFA, Germany)
- Alberto Borgia (AIAF, Italy)
- Manuel Puerta da Costa (APAF, Portugal)
The EFFAS EMC would like to thank Stefan Bielmeier for his excellent contribution and dedication during his term in office and welcomes Ralf Frank, whose contribution will certainly be relevant for our federation.