Last 23rd of June, Manuel Puerta da Costa, APAF President, was elected as member of the Executive Management Committee (EMC) at the Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM), in place of former member Dr. Raúl Marques. We take this opportunity to thank the excellent contribution and dedication of Dr. Raúl Marques during his term of office.
At the AGM were also election for a new period of 3 years the current EMC members, Mr. Hubert de Charsonville (SFAF, France), Mr. Frank Klein (DVFA, Germany), Mr. Pietro Gasparri, (AIAF, Italy) and Dr. Jesús López Zaballos.
The current composition of the EFFAS EMC:
- Presidente, Jesus López Zaballos (IEAF, Spain)
- Vice-Presidente, Friedrich Mostböck (ÖVFA, Austria)
- Tesoureiro, Hans Buysse (ABAF-BVFA, Belgium)
- Hubert de Charsonville (SFAF, France)
- Pietro Gasparri (AIAF, Italy)
- Frank Klein (DVFA, Germany)
- Manuel Puerta da Costa (APAF, Portugal)