The fifth AFML Conference took place on November 20 and 21, 2014.Judit Tóth, member of the EFFAS Board, took the floor during the last session of the event.
Following the successes of the previous conferences in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the Financial Research Center (Department of Finance) of the Corvinus University of Budapest and the Game Theory Research Group,Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, organized for the fifth year in a row an event related to financial market liquidity. The conference was held at the Corvinus University.
The aim of the conference was to bring together academics and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art results in the field of financial market liquidity. The topics discussed included:
- Market Liquidity;
- Funding Liquidity;
- Liquidity Aspects of Systemic Risk;
- Game Theoretic Aspects of Liquidity and Financial Risk;
- Global Liquidity (both Public and Private), Leverage and Macroeconomic Determinants;
- Liquidity and Regulation;
- Market Microstructure;
- Asset Pricing and Management with Illiquid Assets.
The 6th AFML Conference will be held on 19 & 20 November, 2015, in Budapest.
To download the presentations, click: Here
To see pictures of the event, click: www.uni-corvinus.hu