The opening session was presented by Mrs. Silvia Ruiz, Senior Vice-President of Banco Santander and our Chairman, Jesús López Zaballos.
During 3 days, workshops and plenary sessions led by specialists in different fields - Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Analysis and Valuation on Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities or Financial Accounting - were performed and the attendees actively participated in resolving them. In addition, participants had the opportunity to hear inspiring talks given from top level european speakers and lecturers who covered with great enthusiasm the below mentioned topics.
- Equity Valuation and Analysis
- Fixed Income Valuation and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Derivative Valuation and Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Accounting and Statement Analysis
- "Accesso to Finance for SME in Europe: the Commission's perspective and support initiatives"
- "The experience of SME funding in East and Central Europe"
- "Future trends in the Asset Management industry"
- "The necessary skills and profiles for investment professionals in financial markets"
Panel discussion sessions:
- "Are new exchanges platforms and crowsfunding platform attractive for SME and what are the main changes and steps for their development"
- "SME knocking the door of the traditional intermediation, how it is shaping the new banking industry and its value added"
Planning is already under way for the 8th EFFAS Summer School to be held from July 2015. An announcement for applications will be disseminate early next year.
To see the complete programe 2014 of the EFFAS Summer School, click here: http://bit.ly/1jWVD6e