Last October 29th it took place the EFFAS Training & Qualification Commission meeting in Leuven (Belgium). Delegates from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain had the opportunity to discuss the new EFFAS professional certifications in Risk Management and ESG.
The TQC Chairman, Luc Keulener, announced that the EFFAS Certified Diploma in Risk Management has been recognized by the General Meeting of EFFAS and that the new EFFAS Certified Diplomas in ESG and ICGN should be in the near future.
The Risk Management Certified Diploma aims to:
- prepare better professionals facing the challenges of the current financial services;
- give a structured approach to governance, risk and compliance as well as a full-fledge expertise in the techniques, policies and methods that are appropriate to any effective management, passing through a risk map (including risks such as legal, tax, fraud and technology risks) to close with linking risk and strategy;
- shedding light on all financial markets (from the traditional ones (MM, FX), via the current controversy markets (credit derivatives & structured products) to the emerging ones (commodity);
- giving opportunity to familiarize with quantitative techniques usually supportive of an advanced risk management framework (market, credit and operational risks) or a decision-making process (corporate finance, portfolio management, real options);
- informing on the current regulatory framework and alerting on the new package of reforms to which the sector will be exposed.
For more information about the diploma: CLICK HERE