The Bond Commission is charged with the examination of matters relating to the markets in fixed income securities in Europe. Its specific objectives are to:
- Rise the standard of professional and academic analysis of fixed income securities and their derivatives throughout Europe.
- To encourage developments improving the efficiency of European bond markets.
- To provide authoritative information on the Bond Markets in Europe.
Since its inception in the mid 1970s the Bond Commission representation has grown steadily throughout Europe and can now offer a unique insight into the structure, composition and current trends in each European market. In view of the broad structure of the fixed income markets, the Commission includes members from professional organisations other than EFFAS.
Through its highly regarded publications programme and its regular meetings held throughout Europe, the European Bond Commission makes an invaluable contribution to the debates and discussions preceding many of the changes in national market practices as they move towards a single European capital market.
Chris Golden - Chairman
Dr Thomas Klepsch
Prof Sergey Smirnow
Gottfried Ransmayr (Treasurer)
Christian Schedling (Secretary)
Dr. Wolfgang Marty (Methods & Measures)
Dr Con Keating (Academic Liaison)
Mr. David Clark (Publications & Projects)
Dr. Roberto Rossi
- 2015 Luxembourg Meeting Prospectus
- 2014 Geneva Meeting Prospectus
- London 2013 Meeting Prospectus
- Lisbon 2013 Meeting Prospectus
- Paris 2011 Meeting Prospectus
- St.Andrews 2011 Meeting Prospectus
- London 2011 Meeting Prospectus
- Zurich 2010 Meeting Prospectus