For years, EFFAS has had a strong position in developing standards for the reporting of extra-financials. With its Commission on Intellectual Capital (CIC) and its Commission on ESG (CESG) EFFAS not only has been instrumental in communicating the needs of investment professionals in capital markets to corporates but has also provided practical advise in the form of Key Performance Indicators and interactive data formats. Thus, EFFAS has helped to enhance the integration of extra-financials in classic investment methods.
EFFAS CESG has now joined a partnership with the Lab. CESG's work on KPIs for ESG has been acknowledged by the Lab as an important cornerstone to Lab's mission. In the past months EFFAS has supported the Lab with conducting focus groups with investment professionals and companies across Europe to deepen its understanding of the needs and requirements of investment professionals around non financial performance and to test the developing model.
Dr. Andrea Gasperini
Mr. Ralf Frank
Prof. Alexander Bassen
Dr. Daniela Carosio
Dr. Hendrik Garz
Dr. René Nicolodi
- CESG Brochure
- EFFAS/DVFA launch Exposure Draft KPIs for ESG 3.0
- European Combined Reporting Alliance For ESG – Position Paper
- Economic Responsibility 3.0. An Update On General ESG Responsibility
- ESG Indicators In Annual Reports – An Introduction To Current Frameworks 1105
- IIRC: Towards Integrated Reporting: Communicating Value in the 21st Century
- “The Crisis And Economic Responsibility” (An Update To Economic Responsibility 3.0)